Register with your Envato account

Support forums

Homepage Support Magellan WordPress Magazine 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDo

503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDo

Homepage Support Magellan WordPress Magazine 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Planetshine Support 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rsabillon
    Participant

I installed the Theme and it was working for a couple of days, then the error appeared “503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.” , the Hosting technical support staff told me that it could be a problem with a plugin, I was uninstalling one by one to see if the problem was solved, but it did not happen, in the statistics of the website it sends me a message:
    Physical Memory Usage
    512 MB / 512 MB (100%) .. completely consumes the memory allocated on the server.

How could you help me see what error may be causing this problem?

Hey,

I checked your website’s client and admin side and wasn’t able to face the 503 error.

First of all try to repeat the issue while running only plugins which are required and/or recommended by the theme.

If some third party plugin (except supported ones) is causing some issues related to server’s allocated memory, then its’ not a part of theme support.

I suggest to avoid use of two page builder plugins in the same time. As theme comes with Visual Composer, you should stick with it.

You may try to do analysis on logs. Usually any hosting service provider has a administration panel, like cPanel or Plesk for example. If you have access to it, you should be able to see error logs (usually last 300). This may give direction where to look for an issue.

Without the scenario of how to repeat the issue, this is everything I can do at the moment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must have active support license to create new replies.

Learn more about Renewing Item Support and Themeforest Item Support Policy.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close