i follow these steps with poedit but i dont get any result. Theme shouldbe translated to german
Translating with Poedit
1. Download and install “Poedit”;
2. Open “Poedit”;
3. Click on “File -> New from POT/PO file”;
4. Open child theme’s “default.pot” file located in “[wordpress-install-folder]/wp-content/themes/[theme-name]-child/languages/”;
5a. If you want to add translation choose language from list you prefer;
5b. If you want to edit Theme’s text outputs you need to select current site language (can be checked in “Settings -> General -> Site Language”);
6. Add translations;
7. Click on “File -> Save” and save the “xx_XX.po” file in the same folder where child theme’s “default.pot” is located;
8. If you followed step 5a, got to “Settings -> General -> Site Language” and make sure that correct language is selected.
Finally head over to Settings > General in wp-admin and select your desired language using the “Site Language” option and save the changes.
The two texts used in the menu side cart come from theme files, so they need to be translated there as well. What you have in the screenshots is woocommerce translation file, so just copy over the translation to theme translation file as well 😉
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must have active support license to create new replies.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.