December 2, 2018 at 6:21 pm #9862
Reinstall the entire site and now I can not register the theme. I have the new Themeforest API key and can not register.
First loading is very slow. I tried to reinstall but did not help.
The home page is not https 🙁
Please solve this problem?
December 3, 2018 at 6:55 pm #9866
- This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Veselkova.
1) If you initially registered on a different URL you might need to revoke the registration in here.
2) Are you using many plugins? Each additional plugin slows your site down more. Make sure you use only stuff that you really need. Also a good caching plugin will help with the speed issue. I suggest wp super cache.
3) The demo import content in homepage uses some images that load from our server. Once you replace these with your content, all will be good with HTTPS.December 3, 2018 at 8:36 pm #9868
Thank you for your response.
1. installation is on the same url. – need to register again?
2. Plugins are only installed from the Polaris + w super cache template – and the first load is slow.
December 5, 2018 at 7:22 pm #9872
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Veselkova.
1) If the URL is the same, then it should work. What error messages are you seeing?December 5, 2018 at 8:35 pm #9873
no message just can not print the registration – the report is that there is already a registration for this domain
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 5, 2018 at 8:49 pm #9875
I have two more questions
1. Why do I browse in category 2 fields? How to make it look like just one shelf?
2 . Can you advise me to change the Back to shop home link so that it’s heading to the main site not for the store?
- This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Veselkova.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 12, 2018 at 8:25 pm #9883
1) Please check if everything is correct in Appearance > Widgets. If that does not help, please check if the problem can be repeated with the default WooCommerce Storefront theme.
2) You can change this in this file:
This part created the url:
<?php $shop_page_url = get_permalink( wc_get_page_id( 'shop' ) ); ?>
Here is the function for getting WP home url: